LAST UPDATED and EFFECTIVE: 7/1/2020
Your privacy is important to us!
This privacy statement explains the personal data JapanUp! (“we” or “us”) process, how we process it, and for what purposes.
Personal Data We Collect
You may be asked to submit your personal information when you make an order through this website.
When you make an order,
We may ask you to submit personally identifiable information such as:
- E-mail address
- Billing information
- Phone number
- Dietary requests
We will collect this information to fulfill your request.
When you browse our website,
We automatically collect device information such as:
- Usage information
- Device type (ex. Mobile, computer, tablet)
- Log data including IP address
We use this information to improve our site and services.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Provide you our services.
- To maintain and improve our services.
- To communicate with you.
- To maintain legal and regulatory compliance.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
Your Personal Information is not shared with third parties without your permission, except as described below.
- Service provider
- We provide your information to service providers for certain business purposes. This information is provided for them to provide us services such as payment processing and web analytics.
- Partner stores
- We provide your information to our partner stores to fulfill your orders.
- When required by law
- We may be required by legal entities or government entities to provide your information to protect and defend our legal rights, protect the safety of our customers, and cooperate.
- With your consent
- We may also provide your information with your consent or direction.
Do Not Track Request
We do not track its customers over time and across third party websites and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, you may choose to use the incognito mode on your browser or opt-out from Google Analytics (see Google Analytics section).
Control Over Your Information
You can contact at (310)329-3130 to find out what information we have collected and/or request changes.