SEPTEMBER 2019 (VOL. 145)
Popular Japanese Pasta Dish!
Please use Kagome Tomato Ketchup for the best result!
Number of servings: 2 adults
- 200g (7oz.) Spaghetti
- 100g (3.5oz.) Onion
- 50g (1.8oz.) Carrot
- 50g (1.8oz.) Green Pepper
- 2 slices of Ham
- 1/2 Consommé Cube or Powder
- 2 or more tbsp. Tomato Ketchup
- 5 tbsp. canned diced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Slice the onion. Thinly slice the carrot, green pepper, and ham.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on its package.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, stir-fry onion and carrot slices until tender. Then add ham and green pepper and cook until just combined.
- Mix in diced tomato, tomato ketchup, and consommé cube. Then add the spaghetti and toss to coat evenly.
- Season the dish with additional tomato ketchup (2~6 tbsp.) to your taste. Then dust with grated parmesan cheese to finish.